Following on from the success of our mortgage roadshows in 2017 (formally known as the 'Specialist Finance Training Roadshow'), throughout 2018 Specialist Financial Services has brought you the Specialist Mortgage Show; a series of monthly roundtable events which have taken place at various locations around the UK throughout the year from March until November. We have also had guest speakers at a number of events including Adam Tyler Executive Chairman at FIBA and Robert Sinclair, Chief Executive of the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries (AMI).
Each month highly knowledgeable industry speakers have discussed a range of areas from commercial, bridging, development, first charges and second charges on buy-to-let and residential properties.
These excellent events have proved very popular throughout the year and we have received very positive feedback from delegates. They have enabled brokers to learn more about all areas of the industry including what the lenders in their field can do for them.
Over the year the mortgage shows have brought intermediaries face-to-face with specialists and providers enabling them to find out more about new and existing products and processes, explore various scenarios, discuss opportunities and risks in their specialist areas and discover lender's unique selling points (USP's).
The Specialist Mortgage Show will return again in 2019 – watch this space for more details about the events and how you can sign up!
much more than just a roadshow...and it's free!
- Each event is run by Specialist Financial Services; the company is a provider of specialist financial products to mortgage brokers, Independent Financial Advisers and other industry professionals.
- With over 30 years of doing what you do in the specialist finance market, we have the experience and product knowledge of commercial mortgages, bridging and development finance, buy-to-lets and specialist first and second mortgages
- Attending the Specialist Mortgage Show will allow you to stay informed and compliant; learn more about consumer credit (CONC), credit broking permissions, debt counselling, post-GDPR and FCA regulation
- Our knowledgeable speakers are experts in a broad range of specialist mortgage products; learn more about the lenders in your field and what they can do for you
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in your specialist area
- One-to-one sessions at the end of the morning allowing you to discuss specific cases and any enquiries which you may have
- Earn a three-hour CPD Certificate to put towards your personal development
about your host
- We have unique lender relationships with access to whole of market
- All business is sourced by our own impressive in-house software: LoanQuote™, CommercialQuote™ and BridgeQuote™
- Each of our customer facing staff have a minimum of five years industry experience
- We offer designated underwriters from start to finish
- We pay you commission immediately on the day the loan completes
our previous shows
In 2017 Specialist Financial Services brought you eight Specialist Finance Training Roadshows in Bristol, Leicester, Elstree-Borehamwood, Southampton, Surrey, Slough and two in London. These impressive events took place over the course of a morning and brought people together from throughout the industry.
Similar to those which we are running now, the roadshows gave delegates the opportunity to learn more about new and existing products and processes available to them. During each session scenarios were explored; opportunities and risks were discussed as delegates learnt options which were available to them. At the end of each event we also ran a one-to-one surgery so that intermediaries could discuss specific cases with the speakers.
The events proved very popular and were extremely successful with very positive feedback received
All calls are recorded for training and compliance purposes. Specialist Hub, Specialist Homeowner Finance, Specialist Commercial Finance, Specialist Residential Finance, Specialist Bridging Finance, Specialist Development Finance, Specialist Personal Finance and The Loan Processing Centre are trading styles of Specialist Financial Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales, company number 05309450. Registered office is 119 The Hub, 300 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BE. Specialist Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 676853. Specialist Hub, Specialist Homeowner Finance, Specialist Commercial Finance, Specialist Residential Finance, Specialist Bridging Finance, Specialist Development Finance, Specialist Personal Finance and The Loan Processing Centre and all associated brand logos are trademarks of Specialist Financial Services Limited. The use of these trademarks is strictly restricted to our approved suppliers only. Any infringement of this will be vigorously pursued. This website is for professional intermediaries and introducers only, and is not intended for use by the general public. Reproduction of this website in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. We are a broker, not a lender.
Specialist Financial Services Limited © . All Rights Reserved.