Second Charge Loans
We realise that nine times out of ten a remortgage will be the best option for your client. However, with second charge loans now falling into the same regulation as first charges, they must now be considered and can often be a true alternative to a remortgage. Especially in circumstances such as:
- a client who's recently become self employed;
- your client's existing mortgage has terms that cannot be bettered;
- your client's existing mortgage has financial penalties for early redemption;
- your client's existing mortgage is interest only;
- your client needs funds quickly;
- your client has a recent bad credit history;
- your client's income will not pass the multiples required for a remortgage;
- your client's age stops borrowing over a long enough term.
Commercial & Buy to Let
If your customer wants to either purchase or refinance a large HMO, semi-commercial or fully commercial property, Specialist Hub has a huge range of products available with excellent interest rates, flexible terms and most importantly, a wealth of experience to find the low-cost product your customer is looking for. Especially in circumstances such as:
- investment property;
- owner occupied commercial property;
- multiple flats under one freehold title;
- lending to limited companies and LLP's;
- lending to expats;
- lending to foreign nationals;
- lending to offshore registered entities.
Specialist Hub is an experienced residential mortgage provider and can offer both you and your customer a wide range of mortgage products that require the specialist touch. Our lending panel allows us to offer products for residential, buy-to-let, consumer buy-to-let and HMO’s with no up-front fees charged. Products include:
- adverse credit mortgages;
- residential portfolios;
- student lets;
- experienced or first-time landlords;
- limited companies.
Bridging LoansSpecialist Hub is one of the longest established companies in the bridging finance market. Our expert staff will help to guide you through the bridging market maze to ensure your client obtains the very best deal possible.
Our bridging loans can be used for any legal purpose, we cover the entire UK and all loans are sourced using our unique BridgingQuote™ software. Highlights include:
- "chain-breaking" loans to allow your customer to complete their purchase;
- property purchased at auction;
- purchase of property unmortgageable through conventional sources;
- purchase of property requiring refurbishment;
- purchase of property prior to planning permission being obtained;
- you choose who gives the advice – you or us;
- terms available from 1 to 36 months.
Development finance is booming again, with more and more lenders coming to the market. This is great news, as no two development projects are the same and competition is reducing interest rates and improving lending terms. We have a wealth of experience in financing development projects and can also assist with part finished projects.
- nationwide product offering;
- inexperienced developers considered;
- lending panel to cater for all scenarios;
- terms from £100,000 with no upper limit;
- up to 100% Loan to Cost available;
- finance for land purchased available;
- Pre-Planning finance available;
- Development Exit products available.
Do you want to keep full control of your customer?
We understand every business introducer is different. Some want to concentrate on their own business and pass on leads for us to contact their client, provide the advice and complete the processing of the case. They just sit back and wait to receive their commission.
However, others like to keep full control of the case, with us having no contact with their customer. It may well be the customer was introduced to them by an intermediary and they do not want that intermediary to come to us directly in the future.
For our introducers, we have the perfect solution that allows you to keep full control of the case but have the back-up of an expert providing guidance where and when needed.
Your incomeThe first questions we are always asked by new business introducers are "how much will I earn and when do I get paid?". We have always paid our introducers on the day the transaction completes. This can sometimes be ten days earlier than we are paid.
Our view is that you should not be penalised by having to wait for us to receive our income - we don't have a cashflow problem and nor should you.
Help with GDPRIf you are one of the many financial services professionals that finds it almost impossible to keep up to date with the changes in regulation, help is at hand.
We realise that sometimes it is very difficult to know what part of regulation a case falls into and what FCA permissions you will need. That is why we have set up a Compliance Help-Desk, to try to answer questions about those enquiries where you have difficulty in identifying how you should proceed.
Specialist Finance Training
With so much of the financial services lending industry now regulated, we run regular training sessions for both financial services professionals with limited experience of the specialist finance market and individuals with no financial services experience.
The two day training course, held at the Holiday Inn in Hemel Hempstead, has been designed to provide you with all the information you will need to start your own Finance Brokerage business...
Everything you need to submit business with the U.K.'s original and best Specialist Finance provider.
From Decision in Principle Forms, our valuation payments form, Initial Disclosure Documents for all products and other Compliance Documents, everything you need is in one place.
However, if you cannot find what you are looking for, call us free on 0800 810 1888 or click here to email us directly.
- Audley House, Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- 0800 810 1888
- 0800 810 1005
All calls are recorded for training and compliance purposes. Specialist Hub is a trading style of Specialist Financial Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales, company number 05309450. Registered office is 133 Canalot Studios, 222 Kensal Road, London W10 5BN. Specialist Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 676853. This website is for professional intermediaries and introducers only, and is not intended for use by the general public. Reproduction of this website in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
We are a broker, not a lender.
Specialist Financial Services Limited © . All Rights Reserved.